Company Safety Plan
"We will have the total commitment of all employees to our quality safety process,
which will make our company a leader in construction safety." -- Company Safety
Safety Plan Outline
The basis of the program is simple: "We are committed to a safe working environment,
Which means every employee of the company. Our behavior every day will tell everyone
that safety is our highest priority. That is what it takes to become the best. We
will have the total commitment of all employees. As we work, we need to think about
safety not only of ourselves, but also of the job and those we work around.
- With the development of this plan by the Company Safety Team, Dome Technology provides
a specific plan of action for improvement of our safety performance as a company.
- Execution of this plan will be required throughout our operating divisions, with
the intent to provide flexibility to allow for the different work cultures of each
- This plan will identify the overall safety policy for Dome Technology with specific
areas flow charted for clarity.
- By this plan the Company will emphasize training for each employee as detailed on
the safety training matrix.
- The plan is the road map for implementation within each division, including the
recommendation for rewards, recognition, and discipline.
- The safety plan establishes the current goals for safety training and safety statistical
data, on an ongoing basis.
- For data collection, this plan will provide the required documentation for recording
the entire safety process.
In summary, the Company is committed to providing a safe environment for all our
employees in the work place.
"We believe that the safety of employees is of the utmost importance, along
with quality, production and cost control. Maintenance of safe operation procedures
at all times is of both monetary and human value, human value being far greater
to the employer, the employee and the community" -- Company Safety Plan Introduction.