Quality Assurance Plan
The quality assurance plan is a written plan that details all the methods and procedures
of construction. This plan has been developed from twenty years of dome building
experience. It ensures quality in all aspects of dome construction and assures that
our work is done correctly every time. Every project has a Quality Control Manager
assigned who reports directly to Project Management.
Dome Technology as a company has embraced the concepts of Quality Assurance. We
- Improving quality leads to improved production and safety.
- The person doing a job is generally the most knowledgeable about their job.
- People want to be involved and to do their jobs well.
- More can be accomplished working together to improve the system than having individual
contributors working around the system.
- A structured problem solving process using graphical techniques produces better
solutions than an unstructured process.
- The adverse relationship between labor and management is counterproductive and outmoded.
- Every organization can benefit from soliciting the participation of the people who
work there in improving the way things are done.